Law Firm Financing
We offer plaintiff law firm financing and working capital. If you have a contingency fee portfolio and do personal injury or commercial work, we can provide law firm funding.
HOW DOES LAW FIRM FUNDING WORK?
Bread and butter personal injury law firms have unique cash flow problems. The distribution of when cases settle is never even. Large firms and solo practitioners will inevitably encounter periods of little or no revenue. We can provide an alternative to using your own money to finance you legal costs. A single advance from your contingency portfolio could refinance your firm. We also offer plaintiff pending lawsuit loans.
1. Expansion of Practice Areas: Law firm loans can enable a firm to expand into new practice areas by providing the necessary capital to hire specialized attorneys and support staff. By diversifying their practice areas, law firms can attract a broader range of clients and increase their market reach, leading to overall growth and revenue generation.
2. Marketing and Client Acquisition: Law firm funding can be utilized to invest in marketing strategies and initiatives aimed at acquiring new clients. This can include digital marketing campaigns, search engine optimization (SEO), paid advertising, content creation, and networking events. By having access to funding, law firms can effectively promote their services, increase their visibility, and attract a steady stream of clients, contributing to business growth.
3. Technology and Infrastructure Upgrades: Implementing the latest technology and infrastructure upgrades can significantly enhance a law firm’s efficiency and productivity. Law firm financing can facilitate investments in case management software, legal research tools, communication systems, document management systems, and other technological advancements. These upgrades can streamline operations, improve client service, and create a competitive edge, resulting in increased client satisfaction and referrals, ultimately fueling the firm’s growth.
4. Talent Acquisition and Training: Attorney financing can be used to attract top legal talent by offering competitive compensation packages and professional development opportunities. By hiring experienced attorneys and investing in their training and mentorship programs, law firms can enhance their reputation and expertise. This, in turn, can attract high-profile clients and complex cases, leading to business growth and increased revenue.
5. Mergers and Acquisitions: Financing can facilitate mergers and acquisitions, allowing firms to consolidate resources and expand their market presence. By joining forces with another firm, law firms can gain access to new clients, geographical markets, and practice areas. This strategic growth approach can result in increased revenue, a larger client base, and enhanced capabilities.
It’s important for law firms to carefully evaluate their goals and consider the potential impact funding on their overall growth strategy. Seeking guidance from financial professionals and conducting thorough due diligence can help ensure the effective and responsible use of funds for sustainable growth.
No Personal Assets OR CREDIT Required
Not every person or attorney has great credit and when it comes time to approach traditional lenders, this can make finding law firm financing next to impossible. Banks and other traditional lenders cannot properly value and loan or advance money on a personal injury contingency portfolio.
We understand the challenges faced by plaintiff law firms. We have a simple application process and the ability to make disbursements in short order. The most valuable asset an plaintiff firm carries is their expected future fees. In addition, we area able to allow an attorney to immediately re-borrow up to their agreed upon limit when they acquire new cases and even after they pay proceeds from a recently settled case.
Fast Process. No Personal Assets Encumbered